Adult Advanced Jumping and Skills Clinic (Advanced MTB Skills)
We offer Adult and Advanced Skills Clinics. These are classes that require our Learn to Jump Clinic. We highly recommend but not mandatory to do our level 1 and 2 Skills Clinics. Want to improve your technical riding skills, descend a little faster and generally feel more confident on your bike? You have come to the right place! Leave this Advance Skills Clinic ready to tackle rougher terrain and corners with greater speed and control. Negotiate bigger trail obstacles and drops with commitment! Been riding for few years and you are enjoying off-road riding or are you the rider with 20 plus years looking to refine your craft as a seasoned mountain biker, we can help. So, you can have more fun let us teach you the skills to become the rider you want to be as well as being safer and a more fundamentally sound rider. Want to boost that jump, berm, or huck that drop? Our BICP based skill progressions will give you the technique and confidence to take your riding to the next level! This is a Clinic that we do recommend body armor but do not require it. Get ready to shred.
- Advanced Skills and Jumping Clinic Skills Covered in Clinic
- Advanced Wheel Lifts
- Bunny Hops (English and American)
- North Shore Dismounts
- Prerequisite required is the Learn to Jump Clinic. Levels 1 & 2 are Highly Recommended! Special Waiver is required for this Clinic. Body Armor is Recommended.
- 6 Rider Maximum per Clinic – Cost per Rider $160.00. Clinics range from 3 hours in length.
- Recommended to take Adult Level 1 &2 before this clinic (Prerequisite “Learn to Jump Skills Clinics” is needed)