- Session 1 cost is $700.00 per rider.
- Initial Session for any first time rider cost is $700.00 per rider.
- Session 2 for a returning rider cost is $525.00 per rider
Included in Cost
Apparel & Gear
- Wheels Up Enduro 1 Race Jersey
- Socks (first session)
- Additional gear, such as hoodie or hat (second session)
One Weekday practice per week
Additional weekly practices available through Wheels Up Weekly Rides – Special Enduro team Rate
4 Weekend Race or Race Practice Weekends in total.
- Simulated Race Weekends- Held 1 Per each session AKA- Shredtacular Summit (Alternative Locations which can include these possibilities: Shepherd Mountain, Steelville, and Two Rivers)
- Full Wheels Up Factory Support available at all MES Enduro races team attends. This includes mechanical support, race prep, access to Wheels Up only factory tents, and trailer and supplies.
- Exclusive “Factory” discount from The Bike Center on Bikes, Parts, Accessories, and Labor. 1 Mega Deal Parts buy-in at the beginning of each session. Group purchases on the first of each month during each session. Blanket 10% anytime discount. Labor is 50% off! (This is a smoking deal!) Bike Deals are available depending on each bike brand. Minimum 10% for Bikes and can vary lower than this.
- A one-on-one personalized bike set up and safety check looking at EBOB (every bolt on bike). We will go in depth as we set your athletes’ bikes with tools at our disposal like the ShockWiz for bike suspension setup. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. *Coil shocks will be set up and tuned to rider weight, terrain and riding style observed.
- $20 off Each of the MES Enduro Race Fee.
- Adjustment of individual rider lever and handlebar sweep in relation to their rise and position on their bike.
- Tire pressure selection and education on how pressure, compound and psi are adjusted for conditions and courses.
- In-depth rider analysis with onsite video replay coaching
– Line selection and rider positioning review
- Mental and Sports Psychology focusing on training, r/ Race prep and mindset.
- Jumping and Drops Skill Practice.
- All Wheels Up Open Jump Events are FREE to Wheels Up Enduro Team members
- Discounted Rate Wheels Up Events (Skills Clinics 40%), (Summer Camps 25%), (Weekly Rides 25%), and (Private Training sessions 30%). Special Discount code for online sign ups.
- Special Wheels Up Enduro team discount on Team Smith Full Face helmet. o Special Pricing on Smith Products.
- Special Wheels Up Enduro team discount on all additional WUET Apparel.
- Accessible and clear communication exclusively through Teamsnap App.
- Team development group and individual goal setting write up. We will record and provide mid-season updates and evaluations
These Discounts Savings could easily meet and exceed the Wheels Up Enduro Team Fees!
What is not included
- Race fees
- Lodging at events
- Team Full Face – Any MTB Full Face will be sufficient.
- Supervision not during non-race related events.
- Bikes or parts
- Bike maintenance or repair